Saturday, July 22, 2006

erm...

friends, friendsters, countrymen, lend me your ears... or eyes, i suppose.

for someone in the communications business i've admittedly picked on this whole blog thing rather late in the day, but as the old adage says, better delayed than never. (obviously the guy that came up with this wasnt rushing for a meeting he'd look better missing with a nice excuse than showing up late with no excuse for)

to be honest the only real reason I'm doing this is because a certain englishmen very rightly pointed out that this was, beyond a shadow of post modernist doubt, THE best personal marketing tool available today. my obvious reaction of "huh?" was soon followed by a very large and very bright lighbulb moment, so here I am. Of course, the "create blog" button on friendster ( what I consider the undisputed largest online pick-up joint EVER) was the get go sign i was looking for.

couple of things that need considering...
a) due to long nails, sleepy eyes, disillusioned brain etc my spelling MAY not be up to par as expected of someone of my calibre. please make do - the brain can actually decipher the words so let not the ego dispute it.
b) i ramble - deal with it. at least you know I'll make it a fun ride.
c) uh... thats it.

au revoir - till I blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home