Monday, June 25, 2007

the best birthday ever

and this year, i had it.

i got 500 people celebrating and singing along with me (since my cousin's wedding reception was the same day).

i got my entire family to dance till their shoes snapped.

i ate birthday cake THREE TIMES.

i got absolutely smashed with the people closest to me.

before the actual day of my birthday, i was deeply upset that i didnt achieve all that i set out to last year. which still stands, im still upset about those things. but the fact is that they pale in comparison to the things i DO have, and really, im not so bad off after all. i can say confidently that i have a family most people would kill to be born into, and friends so great i couldnt have chosen better.

here's to being 28, and to being me!! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:25 am , Blogger Unknown said...

I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for allowing me to be part of your birthday.

 
At 9:03 am , Blogger Wandernut said...

so sorry i couldn't be there sweetie... but you know i wanted to!

hugs! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home