Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The search for Mr Right

Like most women, i have been on the search for my mr right for a really long time. and like most women, i keep lamenting the fact that its the mr wrong's that i keep finding.

several occurrences in the past year have opened up my eyes to something though.... all the men ive met - save for an irritating few - have been my mr rights. i have not been able to keep them to myself, but it is not to say that's the idea entirely - my mr rights are fine at the places that they occupy. yet, that doesnt make them any less right for the things they have done for me.

they have made me the beautiful woman i know i am slowly becoming, and most importantly, they have shown me how to genuinely believe it. they been there for me wen i have needed a confidante, when i needed a warm body to hug, when i needed to have a beer and they made sure i wasnt alone....

in my search for my 'mr right for me', i am fortunate beyond belief to meet some other mr rights
who have made this long arduous journey fun, delightful, interesting and safe.

i will not list their names down here bcos i don't need to - they know who they are, and they know how much they mean to me. they know i will be there for them too. any time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home